Web Generation has the experience to understand your needs and set up an appropriate email service for you.
- New email accounts, without using your own domain name
- New email accounts on your own domain name
- Troubleshooting of existing email accounts
- Upgrades to your email or webmail tools
- Set up of email accounts on your smartphone, table or computer
New email accounts, without using your own domain name
Call us to discuss your requirements, and we’ll help you get set up with an appropriate email service.
New email accounts on your own domain name
Setting up email accounts using your own domain name has some technical complexities, and if done incorrectly emails that you send can be treated as spam by the recipient’s email system.
Contact us to get up and running with your own choice of email accounts on your own domain name while minimising setup and ongoing costs. Typically the setup cost is from $150 to $200.
Troubleshooting of existing email accounts
Common problems with email accounts include:
- Your messages going to recipients spam folders
- Messages not arriving
- Running out of storage/disk space
- Devices or apps being unable to connect to an email account
- Historic email being lost when a device fails
- Trouble finding old emails
Spend a few minutes to describe your problem over the phone, and we can get to work solving it for you. Just give us a call.
Upgrades to your email or webmail tools
Modern email accounts have features that make your email systems easier to use and provide a more professional image. We can help with:
- Setting up email signatures
- Configuring your email to synchronise across multiple devices, such as a smartphone and a computer
- Storing your email in the cloud (ie not just on your computer) so that it’s less vulnerable to disk failure or device theft
- Finding an appropriate webmail system
- Adding additional user accounts
- Moving email to a new system
- Spam and virus filtering
Set up of email accounts on your smartphone, table or computer
In some cases, the settings required to get an email account working can be intimidatingly technical and difficult to get working.